Saturday, January 1, 2011

Top 25 pop songs and 20 bests and worsts of 2010




1. Somebody To Love Me, Mark Ronson and The Business Intl. feat. Boy George
2. Firework, Katy Perry
3. OMG, Usher feat. will.i.am
4. Only Girl, Rihanna
5. Telephone, Lady Gaga feat. Beyoncé
6. California Gurls, Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg
7. Rude Boy, Rihanna
8. We R Who We R, Ke$ha
9. Teenage Dream, Katy Perry
10. Dirty Picture, Taio Cruz feat. Ke$ha
11. Blah Blah Blah, Ke$ha
12. Frisky, Tinie Tempah
13. Starry Eyed, Ellie Goulding
14. Pass Out, Tinie Tempah
15. Your Love is My Drug, Ke$ha
16. Give It All You Got, Lil' Jon feat. Tinchy Stryder
17. What's My Name, Rihanna feat. Drake
18. Kickstart, Example
19. I Will Be Here, Tiesto and Sneaky Sound System
20. Check It Out, Nicki Minaj feat. will.i.am
21. All Time Low, The Wanted
22. Love The Way You Lie, Eminem feat. Rihanna
23. Dynamite, Taio Cruz
24. Dancing On My Own, Robyn
25. Drummer Boy, Alesha Dixon

Best song that made me feel feelings: Somebody To Love Me, Mark Ronson and The Business Intl. feat. Boy George
Most satisfying song to belt out when there's nobody else in the house: Firework, Katy Perry
Tune of the year: OMG, Usher feat. will.i.am
Worst song: Billionaire, Travis McCoy feat. Bruno Mars
Worst song purporting to be a tune: The Time (Dirty Bit), The Black Eyed Peas
Video that made me feel feelings:
Video that made me smile: California Gurls, Katy Perry
Video that made me believe in God:
Video that should have been the televisual event of the year but turned out to be an overblown, ten-minute commercial: Telephone, Lady Gaga feat. Beyoncé
Real bitch of the year: Katy Perry
Sexy bitch of the year: Rihanna
Wrecked bitch of the year: Ke$ha
Ho of the year: Kiely Williams
Fittie of the year: Tinie Tempah
Lyrics that made me feel feelings: "Why'd it take so long to know I need somebody to love me?/ I want somebody to be nice; see the boy I once was in my eyes/ Nobody's goin' to save my life."
(Somebody To Love Me, Mark Ronson and... feat. Boy George)
Real bitch lyrics of the year: "Step up in the party like my name is That Bitch/ All these haters mad because I'm so established/ They know I'm a beast, yeah I'm a fuckin' savage/ Hater, you could kill yo'self." (Check It Out, Nicki Minaj feat. will.i.am)
Lyrics that made me LOL: "Last I remember I was face-down, ass-up, clothes off, dozed off/ Even though I'm not sure of his name, he could get it again if he wanted/ Because the sex was spectacular..." (Spectacular, Kiely Williams)
STFU: Cheryl Cole
STFU and die: Travis McCoy
My heart goes out to: Joe McElderry and Nadine Coyle

So there you have it - my top 20 pop songs of 2010 and the videos, songs and artists that stood out for the right and wrong reasons this year. I'm going to finish with tragic bitch of OH10, Heidi Montag, who released a song both so amazing and so awful early last year it had to recognised.

Bet you don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Xoxo, Robinita

No comments:

Post a Comment